10 May 2007

You Are Brave


April-17-04

Redeem me, my brave warrior
Amidst the marshes of death and towers of fear
Run to me with all your might
Shield me with your love.

Beneath your sole you’ll see my face
Etched at the very core of you
And with your armor you’ll come prepared
For the battle of the living

And draw your sword, give me your life
Fight until your last breath
Till the sun starts to rise from the west
Till all you have to battle is yourself

Imagine me, a waterlily lost in the ocean of san
Life slowly dripping away
It’s petals withering craving for thirst
Imagine me, in your grasp

Go and with your steed be the knight
Of love and grace, and of might
Encage not a memory in your mind
Set me free to soar the skies…

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Set me free? nasasakal na siya? hahaha!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates