25 May 2007


I finally finished my screenplay.It took me more than a month to finish it and a lot of criticisms from friendly friends. I've been forcing my friends to read my work and comment on it so I would know if i can make it as a writer. Bev would just comment on the story and I appreciate all her good comments, including Lui's. Then here comes cabingabang and bordador. I actually like that cabingabang really took her time to read my works and comment on it bit by bit, it makes me dense to the comments of other people. But through her opinions I revised my story to make it more acceptable and beliavable. Then bordador made fun of my dialogues, i was irritated of course because she laughed when she didnt even read it yet. She told me i was better writing essays and blogs because it's real and it's not OA, unlike my "fictional" stories. That I should not write profane words because it's bad lit... hmmm.

Synopsis:
Two lovers, Ortigas and Shaw, are in a room going through the process of breaking up. As their conversations about their reasons are said, we are taken back to the time where they first met, their first conversation, their first date and their first kiss.

Unknown to them, Shaw is currently involved with Ortigas' brother. The reason why Ortigas was breaking up with Shaw. To not hurt the brother. Shaw was trying to persuade Ortigas to forget about the brother and stay with her instead, continue their relationship.

And, oh. Ortigas and Shaw are girls.

"A great love story is a great love story no matter what gender is involved" - Piper Perabo

Anyways, here's my story. Judge it. I don't care. Sa Susunod Na Lang Tayo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates