31 May 2007

MRT Ride

I came from a friend’s house this morning, went there straight from work last night. The house was somewhere north so I had to take the MRT going to work. I went to the oldies/women’s section, it was not so crowded as I expected at 9 in the morning, I even had a seat, but didn’t have the chance to give it up for the pregnant lady cos the girl beside me beat me to it. So I contented myself with making palinga-linga like stupid looking at people. Observing them.

All of the passengers have Libre Newpspaper. Sitting, standing, leaning, even nakabitin they are all reading the newspaper.I saw what one girl was reading, Dolly Carvajal’s article about Yilmaz and Ruffa and the turkish newspaper with a headline Uyupturucu Kacakisinn Odlu Flypynler Unlu Aktrstyyle Evlendy, in english –Smuggler’s Son gets married to a famous Philippine Actress. So, naturally, the scorned Ruffa filed a complaint againts Carvajal saying she shouldn’t judge Yilmaz, blah and blahber. Anyways, read the whole article if you want here.

So, I made linga-linga again like stupid, and the other girl was reading this little green book with a weird title, 38 Judoki Elementary Edition. It was intriguing, at first I thought it was a guide book for teachers in elementary. Then I got to peeked in a little, turns out it’s a pseudo-sudoki type board game how-to’s. *sigh*

Then the train stopped at Kamuning, in comes a petite, fair girl; amidst the siksikan she managed to get the bitin spot right in front of me. So, having my view blocked I proceeded on scrutinizing every piece of her. She was wearing a 2-inch-pin heeled slip on sandals, no pedicure but her toenails are clean. Her feet are a little large for her body figure, she stands maybe 5’1 but her feet seems size 7, or 7+. She had those veins that pop out when you’re standing on heels for too long. I thought only women like me have those dorsal veins popping out, having no care for the feet at all (not even a single foot spa) and walking long distances. She has scar-less legs, I think even hair-less. She has this garterized striped-ala-samba skirt above the knee and a black off the shoulders top with a not so transparent plastic bra strap. She has long hair that reaches to her waist, and one shoulder bag and one paper bag. The paper bag contains 2 to 3 pouches of maybe make-up, a small organizer, a box of tissues and a folded umbrella.

Then a woman and her kid sort of bumped into her and in the stillness of the MRT we heard a very Paris Hilton like “Ouch!” So, this girl is very very much maarte. Why did she take the MRT if she doesn’t want people bumping into her? I wanted to hit her right in the middle of her legs like you would a guy, to teach her a lesson. But. Oh well. She was reading Libre, the whole train ride, nakabitin and all, she was unmindful of her skirt being pulled by gravity or something else. Her belly was exposed same as her white undies. I was thinking maybe she put that on purpose, to arouse the guys? So, seeing that she’s very fair and has nice skin I figured her belly was also the same. BUT upon closer examination, her belly is just like mine! She has this rolled out skin that you get when you lose weight, and I also noticed white-silvery-grayish lines…hmmm…stretch marks. So maybe she’s older than she looks, maybe she has a kid already.

Anyways, next stop was mine so I stood up. She sat in my seat still reading.Hablutin ko kaya bag niya? Mahahabol niya kaya ako? Hehehe Arte, arte. Dapat nagtataxi ka na lang. Hmp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates