10 May 2007

March 5, 2004

Lay down, beneath the pale moonlight
In my arms surrender,
Give me all your might
Quench my soul’s thirst
For the blood of your spirit colliding with mine.
Set me free, free from this pain that’s haunting me.

Let me in, take my hand across the shores
Carry me, my body’s weary from all the troubles,
Heal the wounds that scars my soul
With your love, with your fascinating light.

Look into my eyes, tired irises looking back
What do you see?
A girl who has nothing to hide.
Touch my skin, pale shadow of indigo
My pain visible for the world.

Hold me, spread your warmth in me
Hold me closer, stop my shivering body
Comfort me, your love is my solace
Love me, and never again let go…


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    what color is indigo?
    Anonymous said...
    c tut manyak>=)
    Aymi said...
    hello? hindi naman kaya kwento ni tut ito hahah! hi bhev huli ka hehe

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates