12 June 2007

This Is My Galaxy


25 year old sagittarian, born under the planet of Jupiter, year of the rooster. Daughter of Zeus.

Idealistic and optimistic, i see things for their potential, i refuse to look at the obvious and make my way around things, poking and asking questions if need be. I like passion and drama and the play of words, it amazes me how one single thing could be describe in so many ways yet still enthralls you everytime. I seek for the finest expression of feelings; i seek for the realization of my deepest, darkest, funniest, most romantic ideas-even if it's only in writing.

I find solitude and peace when i write. Even if people thinks that i just try hard that's why i come up with my collections, that i am patient, and i am hardworking - well, i work hard to achieve my goal, i wait patiently for its' turning to life through my pen, and i try my hardest to squeeze my vocabulary and my brains out when inspiration strikes me- so i could write.

Writing takes me to places I wish I could go to. Writing puts me in situations i wish i am into. Writing fires up the deepest emotion i don't think i'll ever feel in this world - it is my escape, it is my haven, it is my paradise.

I don't want to force anyone or anybody to read my work. I write for myself, for my own amusement, for the expression of my thoughts. You and many others are merely spectators, i gave you that privilege-i can take it away. Your opinion matters only if i say so, i am my own critic, i am my own reader - this is my galaxy.

Now, ask me again why I write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates