30 April 2007

You... Still...

I feel my feet and they are cold,
My hands are shivering and it is also cold
I sit quietly contemplating on my silence
As I wait –
Spastic breaths I take
My eyes closing with every minute that passes
I wipe my hands sweating amidst the coldness
Of the place, and of my state

You came…
I feel my blood rush to my head
You still get me nervous,
You still give me the uneasiness I feel the first time I met you
You still give me the tingles
You still make me shiver in anticipation
Then you smiled…
Would you believe I would get high every time you do that?
It’s as if an angel came down on earth to give me a glimpse of heaven
And I did.
I love the way you make me feel.
I love how you could push my troubles away with just your kiss
I love how you could make me smile in the most unexpected circumstances
And how you make me smile with just your grin


@aymi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates