24 October 2007

catch22

There’s Always a Catch



Catch 22. I never got around to finding out what is the meaning of that phrase. Until now.

It’s supposedly trying to escape in an inescapable situation. It’s not really applicable in my case but nonetheless, I felt more like that being in the current situation that I am in right now.

I am sort of stuck in the middle; in between; I am floating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


I found this site online that details the meaning of each phrases, and I’ve got a few here of my favorites.

Be Afraid, be very afraid
Be Still, My Beating Heart
Between the devil and the deep blue sea
Break a leg
Talk to the hand

And many more… now I’ve stumbled upon secret love letters, let’s see what’s in there.



Book of phrases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates